We have implemented some changes to provide a clean, safe environment for our staff and clients. Our staff already followed strict cleaning and disinfecting protocols regulated by local agencies before the effects of COVID-19, but we’ve now adopted extra safety precautions and placed even greater emphasis on deep cleaning. We remain committed to continually evaluating what must be done to meet the needs of our clients and adhere to (and exceed) both Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines and state regulations.
The following safety precautions are being taken to protect the health and well-being of both you and our staff during your visit:
- Our staff wash their hands thoroughly before and after contact with every client.
- We have added hand sanitizer dispensers in each treatment room, the waiting area, and upon entry into the practice.
- Our clinic uses EPA-registered disinfectants on all surfaces that you may come in contact with during your visit.
- We are providing disposable masks and gloves for your use. You can wear your own mask if you prefer, but we ask that you use the gloves we provide after handwashing. If you are unable to wear a mask, we ask that you utilize our tele-psychiatry option.
- We have a designated handwashing station to be used by clients prior to being seen.
- We have installed a framed hanging protection barrier at the front desk as an additional level of protection.
HERE ARE THE NEW GUIDELINES FOR YOUR VISIT
- We will be limited to 1-2 people per visit. Parents can only bring in one child at a time. We ask that if anyone accompanies you to the visit that they wait for you in the car or complete the same process as if they are being seen for the visit.
- If within the last 14 days you have had any close contact with anyone whom is either confirmed or suspected of being infected with Covid-19 we ask that you let our staff know prior to your appointment.
- If you are experiencing an elevated temperature or fever of 100.4 F or higher, shortness of breath and/or difficulty breathing, loss of smell and/or taste, fatigue, muscle aches, chills, shaking, or persistent headaches we ask that you please stay home. We can either offer tele-psychiatry or reschedule your appointment once you feel better.
If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call at 757.490.MIND.